Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Beta Romeo

Avatar: 114488 Sat Feb 07 19:20:46 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Re-Re

[center]

Welcome to Global PokédeX Plus

A site where the goal is to hatch them all!

Allow me to introduce myself – I am Professor Cypress!

I am here to help you with helping me gather as much information as I can about all the different Pokémon species that there are.

How will you be able to help me? Easily!

You have been given a Poké Dex. With it, you will try to record as much information to it as you can. You will do this by getting a variety of different eggs and hatching them. You then level your Pokémon up so you can evolve them and record the changes!

Where will you obtain the eggs? Right here!

I get a bunch of different eggs almost every hour. They’re usually pretty common but sometimes I get rare ones too! You can come here and get an egg from me to raise anytime you have room in your party to carry a new one.

How do you hatch the egg and raise the Pokémon? Simple!

Your eggs gain steps and your Pokémon gain experience by being shown off.

Whenever a person views your Pokémon, it gains experience. However, if the same person views it again on the same day, it doesn’t gain as much experience as the first time. Pokémon grow faster by being introduced to many different people at a time.

Besides being looked at, Pokémon really like to interact with other people. This means you should get as many different people as you can to go to their interact page and hold your eggs/feed your Pokémon. Interaction helps them grow the fastest! But, a person cannot interact with the same Pokémon twice in one day.

Ready to help me out? Let’s get started!

You may take an egg from my lab in the area below if I have any.

If I do not have any or if you do not want any of those, you can always claim an egg or Pokémon that another user has abandoned.

You can find these at the Shelter

[/center]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!