Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DarkArmy

Avatar: 168859 Thu Jul 23 14:34:06 -0400 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Plus, no other president in history would ever propose a 3 Trillion Dollar budget. I mean, that would just be irresponsible, right?

And of course, he’s just going to keep on increasing that budget, right? Oh, no… wait. No, he’s not, his proposal is to create an influx of capital, and then taper off in the following years, until the budget is actually lower than it was under GWB.

Wow… it sure is amazing what you can learn when you look at the entire plan, instead of just one piece, taken out of context.

First of I was no GWB fan. As far as im concerned the only thing he was worried about was making a name for himself in the history books and filling his pockets will oil money. He completely forgot there was a country to run when the war started.

It doesnt matter what obama’s future budget is if his initial spending package has already crippled the economy. Its like a putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. Maybe you can wrap your mind around that.

I not taking anything out of context, Facts are fact, he himself didnt do all of it. GWB sent the ball rolling. But Obama gave it the biggest push of all. All the presidents in office give their plans and proposals but how many follow through with them. Not many at all. Its clear as B/W what he has already done has done great harm to this country and you are too foolish to see it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!