Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Please describe, in 500 words or less, the reasons you people think that we care about you or your lives enough to ask you serious questions about them?

Truth be told there really aren’t any, I am doing this for my own personal amusement.

If I wanted people to truly care, I’d have stickied this, shouted it all over IDC, and made ads for it everywhere. I did not do any of the above, nor do I believe any of the other people who made similar threads.

Instead I posted the OP in the middle of the night saying I am bored and feel like answering a few questions.

If you don’t feel like asking a question, by all means, don’t.

Furthermore, I Never specified the questions had to be serious either. And judging by the other Q&A threads, they are not for the most part. I probably would not give out too much on my actual/personal life either way.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!