Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Peregrine Posted:

So Verizon bought Alltel, and the official switchover will happen on July 11th, but fortunately for me, this means I can buy a new phone even though I’m currently under a two year contract! Something about how the contract is with alltel, i can get a discount on a new phone if I establish a new contract with Verizon instead. So I checked it out, looked at some phones and I’m thinking about this one: The LG Voyager

It’s outer touch screen, inner qwerty pad, which is pretty cool. My question is, do any of you have this phone, or having any better recommendations for phones and/or tips about Verizon?

I just got that phone yesterday! So far, I like it.

I love the **** out of Verizon, though. I’ve always been happy with them – 6 years now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!