Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Generic Racist Posted:

Are you kidding me? So I guess we need an anointed King to lead the the ignorant, uneducated mbum to glory. Do you seriously think that people are unable to think for themselves and govern themselves? Why don’t you move a country with a dictatorship, since you think that you and everyone else is too stupid and evil to make laws THAT THEY WANT TO LIVE BY. People don’t just take actions with no reason. Going through life thinking people are inherently evil and stupid is sad way to live

Now I have to ask if you’re kidding me. You think it would have been better to leave human beings as ****ing property for a few more decades because some backwards ****s were making too much money off of their blood and sweat to ever let them go? You think basic human rights should wait until the privileged clbumes somehow magically evolve into a better recognition of other people’s humanity? You want to pretend that there would have been anywhere near the amount of progress we’ve made, more or less “better” progress, if people hadn’t been up and active to force the issue? You’re comfortable with people living entirely different lives based on where they were born, or to where they were abducted?

I don’t give a **** how you justify the rest of your bull**** ideology, the fact that you actually think allowing human misery to continue until the white voters were “comfortable” with the idea of treating Africans as people means that I have no reason to bother talking to you. The fact that you think the nation could have really survived with someone being acknowledged as a person ten feet over one side of an imaginary line and regarded as a piece of ****ing farm equipment ten feet the other way means that I can safely include you among the list of people I wouldn’t trust to govern themselves.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!