Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

spacekadt Posted:

and we’re back to semantics. currently, the only way to bestow these rights is by a government recognized “marriage” (in quotes because that’s the exact word, not for sarcasm). however, 52% (a ****ing *slim* majority) just defined “marriage” as only being valid between a man and a woman. a damned slim majority just removed civil rights from a minority.

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me how this is ok…

hell. take marriage out of the picture. with this law/court ruling, I could just as easily say that any registered independent voter should not be allowed to own a home. all I need is 50.1% of voters to agree with me and now I’ve removed that right as well. it’s a really ****ing slippery slope that I’m *not* ok with.

I already did. http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/619626

Felon’s can’t vote and I don’t see you raging over that. Aren’t they a minority too? Should we protect them from the evil, ignorant majority? What about their civil rights? Or we just pick and choose who we need to “protect”.

Have you ever thought that maybe you are wrong on this issue? Have you ever though that if the evil, bigoted majority doesn’t want something it shouldn’t be imposed on them. And maybe the poor oppressed minority should pack up and leave if they don’t like it?

The whole issue is about money and acceptance. You can’t force people to accept something and the government can choose who it wasn’t to give money to. Everyone here is acting like these people are beaten and thrown into concentration camps. Go to China and see how they treat gays there, and then tell me we are discriminating against gays here.

I done posting in this thread but i may come back for more liberal OUTRAAAAAAAAGGGGE if I need a laugh.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!