Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

spacekadt Posted:

bull****, shii. ridiculous is lumping gay people in with bestiality or pedophilia. as soon as animals or children are the same as *consenting adults* you can make that argument. until then, let’s keep apples and oranges separate, k?

I said in my previous posts I don’t think that they’re the same to the consent issue and the suffering implicit within the latter two, but as far as fetishes go, they all act the same.

It’s like saying “well, sounding is fine, but anyone who indulges in watersports is a sick ****.” Sorry, but personal preferences don’t give fetishes any different hierarchy. They’re all the same from a biological standpoint.

EDIT: I’m going to bed; there’s no point in arguing this further. We’ve all said our piece, and moral standpoints shouldn’t be and won’t be changed by a single thread in an online game.

I enjoyed the discussion; see you all later.

Shii edited this message on 06/03/2009 2:32AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!