Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Shii Posted:

How is it that attraction to another gender isn’t a fetish but attraction to children or animals or even people in fursuits for that matter is?

Does that mean that everything listed above is a sexual orientation and deserves equal rights as well? I’m sorry but I’m not giving a bestialist the right to marry an animal, nor a pedo the right to marry a child. All of the above are perversions of the normal, natural working order of nature, and as such, are all fetishes.

If it doesn’t make babies, it’s a fetish. Liking feet doesn’t make babies; it’s a fetish. Liking fursuits doesn’t make babies; it’s a fetish. Non-reproductory sexual objects/behaviors = fetishes, and homosexuality is lumped in there. Sorry to be blunt, but this is getting ridiculous.

Are you serious with this? If it doesn’t make babies, it’s a fetish? I’m really having a hard time taking you seriously if that’s actually your position. I’m sorry, but your religious beliefs do not in fact determine what is and is not a fetish.

And no, lumping pedophilia and bestiality in with homosexuality is not by any means okay. Need I remind you that gay marriage involves two CONSENTING adults? Children and animals cannot give consent. There is a huge fundamental difference there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!