Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

plk Posted:

I don’t expect every disenfranchised minority group to recognize that other minorities are in exactly the same position that they are in. We see racism between racial and ethnic minority groups all the time even with groups who really “ought” to be on the same side. So sorry, but I don’t much care how many black voters do or don’t support gay marriage. I see it as a fundamental civil right and I’m not okay with bull**** watered down civil unions for gays as long as there are some people who will get to call themselves married. Didn’t we learn a long time ago that separate but equal is inherently unequal?

Except no one is calling for “bull**** watered down civil unions.”

Currently the only dissenting opinion in this thread up until right now has been me, and I’ve said repeatedly I support equal rights within civil unions, and that heterosexual marriage should be called civil unions too.

Do you read opposing posts?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!