Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

you guys who say you don’t care are horrible. i mean even if it’s someone you don’t like, the amount of pain and torment that person must have been feeling to want to end their life is very sad.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Public PayPhone + 1-800-273-TALK = Help

I’ve just seen too many ‘suicidal claims’ by people that have really never been in significantly stressful situations and are simply attention whoring. So, in a way, it’s kind of the fault of the ‘fakers’, because they desensitize the rest of us to the real situations. But like I said, the real situations always have options, and if they choose to take them, then they should receive as much support as they need. For the ones that refuse to seek help, and decide that’s the path the want to follow, then that’s their choice.

If it’s someone I know, I’ll go out of my way to intervene, but some random stranger? Probably not. Not unless I’m convinced that the threat is real, and even then, I’d still probably tell them to call the hotline first. If they refuse to do so, then I’d simply bumume their attention whoring.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!