Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

The xbox live arcade hosts some really awesome games, though you need to purchase them with microsoft points.

Each game is around £4 (not sure how much in USD)

Games I own/love from the XBLA:

A Kingdom for Keflings – Sort of like Age of Empires, you use your avatar to build towns and villages. Short, sweet, nice online, good bit of fun.

Banjo-Kazooie – Its the same as the original, so still awesome.

Boom Boom Rocket – Sort of like DDR, ‘cept with fireworks. Very tripy, very fun.

Braid – HOW COULD I FORGET THIS. Easily one of the best games ever made. Its genius. Time manipulative gameplay, but on a whole new level

Carcbumonne/Catan – Like the actual boardgame, but quicker.

Castle Crashers/Alien Hominid – Both made by the Behemoth guys from Newgrounds, entertaining, fun, and huge replayability.

Geometry Wars – Another one I shouldn’t have forgot. Trippy. On so many levels. Buy it.

Marble Blast – One of my favourites, its just balance the ball through a course sort of game.

Peggle – Only just got this, but its more addicting than tetris. Luck, skill, bit of both. Keeps me up till 4am either way.

Portal: Still Alive – Portal, with extra stuff. Good buy

Puzzle Quest – HOW COULD I FORGET THIS TOO. Huge game. Huge. Bejewled, but with more adventures etc. Its awesome. Buy it.

RoboBlitz – Hugely overlooked game, amazing physics engine, whole lotta fun.

Street Fighter II – ‘cmooon. Its awesome.

UNO – For when you want to relax

Bearing in mind all these games can be played on trial first, about a 5 minute download. Worth trying them out even if your not going to buy them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!