Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I would bet that if you asked people over 30 what they like about this game and what direction it should go in, you’d get a different answer than if you asked people under 20.

It might be interesting to see the responses to a thread entitled “Old Members Speak Up”, and to compare that to the general suggestions thread.

Similarly, I think that the types of people who donate to online games is a subset of the people who play them, and think it might be interesting to know what they liked about the game that made it worth donating to and what they want to see out of it in the future.

I haven’t seen any insinuation that the people who’ve donated are better, or more important or that they should be listened to more than those who haven’t. It’s easy to read that as an unspoked bumumption of the title, but it isn’t actually written there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!