Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

BirdofPrey Posted:

not everyone has a means of paying for **** online, especially the younger of the playerbase who don’t have credit cards. maybe i just don’t understand why you don’t want to hear their opinions either?

I understand that “creating a barrier to entry” is not the way to go but the Suggestion sticky is a good place for everybody to post their opinions. The general consensus seems to be the thread title “Paying Members Speak up” seems to imply exclusion which wasn’t my intent. I read lots of peoples opinions in other posts but wanted to see if there was a common belief/opinion among people who donate.

The topic did flush out some strong opinions about donating vs. non-donating which seems to be a sore subject.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!