Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Here is one I kick around in my head.

Sometimes I think about tracking a random woman from the internet and following her around leering at her then hiding when I think she is looking only to follow her home and push her through the door and bashing her over the head with a frozen summer sausage. Then I think I would want to hog tie her and lay her down on her back with her hands and feet pushing into the floor so that she is really uncomfortable as I duct tape her mouth and put jelly beans in her nose as I use the frozen meat log to enjoy her bum while punching her in the ribs and screaming at her about she is going to die and how I am so sorry about the pain but that I need to do it for a clbum project. Then after I am sufficiently sure she has suffocated or been anally raped to death with a frozen pork product I would then wait for rigor to kick in and have sex with the body. Something along those lines. Then I would slowly cut off the skin on her torso and part of her back along with her mammary glands and make myself a boobie apron to wear as I pranced around her house and talked like Nathan Lane. I would then pull out her tibia and stick it into my bum as I thrust it in and out while crying and drunk dialing random people in the phone book.

Just another normal fantasy I guess

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!