Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I don’t really know. I haven’t played any of the older consoles games where you could do crazy stuff that the programmers might have overlooked (I find glitches). It’s harder nowadays.

The only one I can think of is Super Mario World. Yeah 16-bit era, wooo! Try to get all the secret areas in the game without the aid of the ”!” blocks (meaning you don’t use ! switch palaces). This isn’t that hard and it does count against you when you can’t get a “complete” mark next to you save file. There’s one place in Star Road that makes that really difficult.

I tried to make Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past “super easy” and super hard which bit me in the bum both times. Try to beat the level 3 boss in the dark world with a level 4 sword (meaning, yes, you have to get the gloves from level 4, beat levels 5 and 6, get the bomb and then upgarde your sword). Guess what- the boss isn’t affected by a level 4 sword.

Then I tried a new game. Using basic armor, the least amount of hearts, level 2 sword (and something else I can’t remember) I went up against Ganon. ...yeah, level 2 sword doesn’t affect him.

And that was how I wasted my youth.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!