Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I don’t have a lot of sympathy for those that commit suicide. We are bombarded daily with so many options for getting help in dealing with such problems (often free), that I can’t believe anyone doesn’t know that there are people to turn to.

You do realize that these “options” don’t always work and that some of these people are in situations that make it difficult to find help, right? And all the people telling them to suck it up doesn’t help that much, either.

I, personally, debate suicide constantly, but I think of it more as a “If you gotta go, you gotta go” type of thing.

But more to the point: I would feel like crap; like I actually killed somebody…but then my ADHD would kick in and I’d probably end up forgetting about it.

EDIT: Though, like the Jagged Rock-Fondler said, if the person in question was an all around bumhole, I wouldn’t feel bad for them, partially because they’d feel the same if the roles were reversed.

Lord Boxtop edited this message on 05/31/2009 1:14AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!