Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Fiasco Posted:

How is was always 2 days ahead of me? I think he knows the future and uses that knowledge to steal all my good ideas.

Why do you think they call him ‘was’?

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Dom is a game which requires constant maintenance. Saying ‘no more changes until episode 3’ is equivalent to saying ‘we’re not going to bother maintaining this game, because it’s not important enough, and not a high enough priority’ Except for the community itself, it’s really the only thing that keeps long term players around, and it’s flaws are why we eventually lose so many of these players, which in turn harms the community.

There are changes which have needed to be made for months, in raiding, pistachio etc. Simple changes which would not require hardly any effort, but would require monitoring of the effects, in order to then make further, small, easy to make adjustments. We had to wait for 6 months for changes to klan raiding, and then the job was left only half done. This is immensely frustrating.

So what’s the deal with developer apathy/indifference?

Or, it could be that a number of the imminent potential changes that will occur with both the new Battle System and Episode Three will have a significant impact on forum pwning and raiding overall, and Binge would like to see those results before making any changes to Domination, because that’s in the best interest of the community; to make informed and intelligent changes instead of simply ‘patchworking’ the problem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!