Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

As a couple of people on this site know, one of my guilty and slightly fabulous persongier hobbies is writing poetry. I’ve been writing a lot recently and my interest is at a peak. I also have BP. So lets see what forumwarz can come up with Log in to see images!

If you enjoy writing poems this could be the easiest 3BP you ever made. Rules are pretty simple, write a poem and post it, don’t be a fabulous person and steal one, yeah you’ll probably get away with it but you’ll always be a boring woman's genitals.

If you have any extra information about you or your situation that will help me understand the poem better (the best poetry is always personal), then post it along with the poem or just tubmail me if you don’t want to post it publically.

I know this is a pretty trollish op I just can’t help it but i’m gonna call no trolling for the actual contest, I don’t want people to be afraid of posting their work.

Show me your soul for internet dollars Log in to see images!

first edit If you want to enter more than once thats fine but you may only enter three poems as a maximum

Auser edited this message on 05/31/2009 4:22PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!