Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey Forumwarriorz,

While this is usually the kind of thing that I’d post on Craigslist, I wanted to approach the Forumwarz community first.

I have a couple of side projects I’d like to get off the ground, and I need help. We have lots of talented people using this site, so I’m putting out feelers to see if there’s any interest.

I can pay cash or Brownie Points or a combination thereof, depending on what we negotiate. No E-Peen™ for these, unless something gets used by Forumwarz somewhere down the road.

I need someone familiar with Flash to help me create an incredibly ****ty webcomic. I have the basic artwork bumets, I just need someone to adapt my dumb-bum scripts, pose the characters and fill in speech balloons. If you also dp vector art and can create more expressions or even objects, it would be a major bonus.

I need an artist who is good at logo design and caricature. Specifically, I want something like a heraldic crest featuring the face of a prominent African-American comedian.

I need a web designer to help throw together some basic templates for the sites I want to build. One would be a simple page with a blog, one’s a simple webcomic. They can be adapted from pre-packaged templates, as long as it looks decent and is user-friendly. (Note, this can wait until the logo/comics have moved further along.)

Thanks for checking this out. Post here and/or Tubmail me if you’re interested!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!