Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

MammillaryJones Posted:

Wrongdoing? How can there be wrongdoing in a game/forum devoted to the worst parts of the Interwebz?

Wouldn’t that be the kind of meta-recursion that swallows the universe whole?

This is a game. An online roleplaying game. For those who don’t realize it, there are roleplaying games that are played IN PERSON with REAL LIVE PEOPLE! You need to know this to follow the analogy I’m about to make.

Let’s say you’re playing a roleplaying game with a group of people In Real Life. We’ll use Dungeons and Dragons, because I’ll wager you (yes, I’m talking to YOU now) have at least heard of it. You’re playing a fighter with a big sword. It says so right on your character sheet! Someone else is playing a cleric. You decide to decapitate the cleric, for whatever reason. If you’re a sane gamer, you do this by declaring your action and rolling your dice. If you’re a total male reproductive organ, you take a swing at the cleric’s player with your real sword.

Dante Kinkade is a -character- on Forumwarz. Attacking him in the game is a perfectly valid thing to do. Attacking his player with Real World weapons (in this case, information he posted outside the game)? That’s just being a male reproductive organ.

I applaud the decision to put a stop to such male reproductive organery.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!