Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

GooseFriedBacon Posted:

Hey y’all comma newline newline

On my web site at GooseFriedBacon dot deep fat fried dot com, I lack to have an occasional contest for my readers. So, I thought y’alls might be up for it, too. heart heart heart

If there’s one thing I N joy just as much as eating (well, another thing, blush blush shy) it’s watching movies. And I do mean movies about delicious food. Preferably, fried food. Here some of my all time favorites colon

Babbette's Feast (1987)
Big Night (1996)
Chocolat (2000)
Delicatessen (1991)
Eating Raoul (1982)
Eat Drink Man Woman (1994)
Jamón, jamón (1992)
Like Water for Chocolate (1992)
Ratatouille (2007)
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)

These movies are amazing an I just love watching them while eating and they make me even more hungry for delicious culinary delights. mmm mmm be rat back getting tastycake okay back now uh crumbs in the headset awe hail.

So anyway here’s ma contest. We’re gonna play Six Degrees of Kevin’s Bacon because I do love that hot little Kevin Bacon especially his name gets me nice and greasy if you know what I mean Zach Zach Zach. For each movie, figure out the minimum number of degrees to Kevin Bacon and post what those connections are and then add them up, then add up the total number of degrees in your post for all 10 movies. The contest will be closed on Monday, June 8 at 3pm server time. After the contest closes, the first unedited complete entry from the beginning of the thread with the smallest number of total legitimate degrees to Kevin Bacon wins four delicious brownie points drool. Y’all got it question mark.

If you mess up or find a better line to the Bacon (oh god bacon bacon bacon) that’s okay but make a new post and blank out your old one. That means you forfeit your earlier spot and want your new post to be counted in stayed. This way you can’t win just by posting first and editing your first post when somebody posts a better answer later.

Good luck and happy cooking and eating exclamation point heart heart rainbow heart god dam emoticon fail

GFB

bacon bacon heart rainbow bacon

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!