Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

The hygiene point of view is way out-dated imo. First of all, nobody here lives in a desert where they could get sand or dust or whatever stuck in there, which was the issue back when cirgreat timescision was first used. As long as one showers regularly, there’s no difference between the two. Also, I myself am uncut and quite happy with it. Also, with cut ones, there’s a desensitivisation of the male reproductive organ, which means less enjoyable sex.

This.

I’m cut, but not to the extent a lot of people are (I still have a frenulum, for instance) but I’m of the mindset that if there are hygiene problems the adult should be the one to choose.

People think female cirgreat timescision is so barbaric and awful because of the removal of so much tissue that creates sexual pleasure; male cirgreat timescision is the exact same, just more societally acceptable.

The Surgeon General came out a little while ago and publicly stated there’s no medical basis for cirgreat timescision.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!