Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I am snipped, but I wasn’t until I was 20. Turns out that likely due to an infection as a kid I got phimosis which is basically the foreskin would not stretch far enough to pull down when erect, which could lead to a great deal of pain if the hand slipped and I gave it a yank… My mom felt really bad about that actually. Also it’s a bad sign to read a sex column and say “Wait, that isn’t normal?”.

The surgery wasn’t bad, the first mid sleep erection sucked major balls, and it’s amazing how often I got canned in the next week or so.

One thing that concerned me though was that there was a chunk cut out of my corona for seemingly no reason that was stitched up. Eventually going back to the doctor he told me that they found some “fronds” which are essentially a fungus that grew because I couldn’t clean properly with the phimosis. So I’m prescribed a desiccant to basically rot the ****ers off, only it rots off way more than it should, doesn’t get the fronds, and gets infected… All around the corona. A couple ****ty weeks later filled with rubbing alcohol and lots of blood, I get prescribed the same thing, and 2 more serious infections later I say “Seriously, this isn’t working, cut them off.” Finally they get burnt off and I can finally use the thing properly and it only took 2 years…

tl dr, Cirgreat timescision isn’t really necessary, there can be accidents where the head gets cut off, but I like it. Granted mine was broken before…

Dunatis edited this message on 05/24/2009 8:37AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!