Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Another post by that ridiculous giraffe guy, and that ridiculous ophelia person.

All of these novelty alts, I want one…

I quickly checked my BP count: 0. Oh ya, I spent my last 3 on nude pics from [user’s name omitted]...
Do I have any method of buying Bp? No…

I quickly headed over to GRP, switched to an alt, and made a thread asking for BP. That always works, doesn’t it?

After 9 posts of this being completely unfruitful, I decided to take dramatic action – desperate action… Do a contest.

Oh, back to the days of begging for episode 2 BP, I’ve since lost my touch, until “Make a good post”...

Truly, what is good? It’s relative to the preferences of the original poster, what’s good to me, may not be good to her…So, there’s only one thing to do…

WAIT! No, that’s not what I should do, not what I should do at all…

Frustrated at my inability to form humour, I realize how pathetic my life is; if I’m begging for money on the internet.

I got out of my seat, went up the stairs, and opened the front door. And through I went, outside.

I marveled at this strange new world, and walked towards the street, I began to cross it, when I was promptly run over.

I am now sitting in a hospital bed, paralyzed from the neck down, writing this post using voice command.

I realize now, my mission in life, is to not go outside.

The End.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!