Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Mrteen7

[TheLoneWolfes]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

The Unexplained file of unknown records.

CHAPTER 1

It was a warm sunny day in my 3 period when all of a sudden *RUMBLE RUMBLE*.

An EARTHQUAKE,Quickly as we could we scrambled under the desks*BANG CRASH*. Lights and ceiling came crashing down on us. We came up from under the desks. There was something, something…Undescribeable. It was a…*Bam* I was struck and knocked out by a lighting panel.

CHAPTER 2

I awoken, pain in my neck and my hands hurt for some reason. It was dark so I couldn`t see anything. Then as if a thousand sun rose up there was light though it blinded me for a few seconds. I then realize where I was, I was liying in the street. The floor felt cold and metal-like.

Then it went a bit dimmer. I looked around everything seemed so strange.I followed a sign that said DOWNTOWN NYC.

I thought HOLY **** am in NEW YORK! Then I headed that way,Suddenly I seen something that made me jump in my skin there was another sign that said UPTOWN LA.I thought, did I read that correctly.I went on a freeway it was strangely empty.There was a piece of paper on the floor. It was dirty so I couldn`t read all of it,it said

THE WORLDLY NEWS 4-16-2921

NATIONAL POWER HAS BEEN *************!!!

Report of riots break out in the USNA.Crisis runs****************! World leader has gone missing though reports say that he was last seen in NYLA.

(the rest is Unreadable.)

Chapter 3 (TBC)

Should I continue or do I win.

Mrteen7 edited this message on 05/23/2009 12:11AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!