Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

So me and some buddies are sitting around playing a superhero campaign, someone supposedly Good aligned continually blasting people in the face with acid. We start to ask if that’s really a nice thing to do when she justifies it with “They were shooting at me”.

Makes sense, but the one guy was just throwing knives and K-mart says “It’s totally legit, you throw a knife at me and I’ll enjoy your wife” Which is a little out of left field and to which my response is “So what you’re saying is I should have Jess throw a knife at you?”

3 weeks later after my best friend had take out and actually left a plastic knife over, I pbum it off to my gf who proceeds to throw it at her repeatedly and so now I shout “Rapist!” at her all the time and won’t let it die.

I know it’s not really funny, and I wasn’t going to post anything but upon seeing the “competition”, what the hell.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!