Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Xorwo Posted:

no, im not that irawr. and angry hobo, you say you can see my IP. i think you can see it, but it not a registrered IP. if you say that, something you already have done, you are a liar. A LIAR!

When writing articles here:

* Use easy words and shorter sentences. This lets people who know little English read them.

* Write good pages. The best encyclopedia pages have useful, well written information.

* Use the pages to learn and teach. These pages can help people learn English. You can also use them to make a new Wikipedia to help other people.

* Simple does not mean little. Writing in Simple English means that simple words are used. It does not mean readers want simple information. Articles do not have to be short to be simple; expand articles, include a lot of information, but use basic vocabulary.

* Be bold! Your article does not have to be perfect, because other editors will fix it and make it better. And most importantly, do not be afraid to start and make articles better yourself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!