Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

silversparrow Posted:

Which is what many of us are annoyed with in the first place.

I could care less whether we have a billion items that are worse than any given item I’m using, or only one; I’m not a collector, it makes no difference to me. And that’s the crux of the matter: under your system, itembuildr will at some point become useless to every player in the game. Power creep is power creep, sure, but it’d be nice if I actually had a reason to care how the vote turned out each week.

Yes. This is the crux of the matter. I’ve only been here 2 or 3 months, and I’ve got all the top level equipment; all I need to do is grind for the best moars (which is going to take forever with only a simple spider).

At this stage, I’m all for 2 itemBuildrs; one generating a medium or low level item, the other generating high level stuff. ARun the medium/low as per normal, but at least for the first little while, have the type of high level stuff determined by Evil Trout, based on suggestions from the community. The statistics I’ll leave to my more mathematically inclined comrades.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!