Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Also, are you aware that not all of the Ep2 chats were written by CZ?

Or that some of the funniest lines were added by people not in CZ, who just happened to be in the room when some things were discussed?

So the precedent has already been set, but I don’t hear you complaining about those incidences.

I don’t think he’s actually said he likes anything at all about this game. He said he likes a few of the people on the apprentice lists, Oda included, and everything else he’s said has been rather negative about almost everything:

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

I don’t know how many others are as doubtful as me, but I’m not sure I’d even purchase Episode 3 at this point.

Before the obvious – no, I did not apply for this.

Buildr, Dom, and Incit are not even remotely entertaining.

like the FalconFour mission in the past, which was so boring I just clicked through it as fast as I could.

There is NO “multiplayer” aspect of this game that I enjoy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!