Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey guys,

So check it out. In the OP for our Apprentice challenge, I included a little creative exercise to gauge our applicants’ ability to think abstractly:

This **** Right Here Posted:

“Barbecuing — it’s not just for guys! [BLANK] is the largest and most comprehensive forum for women who love to barbecue. Sisters are grillin’ it for themselves!”

While there were many good suggestions, nobody gave me the (admittedly highly specific and obscure) answer I was looking for. Hence, this contest:

The first person to get the title I have in mind will win 3 BP and bragging rights. If anyone doubts that I have a specific title in mind, the Crotch Zombie employees have heard this **** already. (Don’t bother asking them for the answer, though!)

Post your entries ITT. You have unlimited chances to guess, with no time limit. Crotch Zombie employees past, present and future are exempt from entering. Current Apprentices and Auditors are also exempt.

Finally, it’s not any of the following entries, or variations thereof:

• Barbecue Meat Curtains
  • Barba-Cuties
  • Barbie-Cuties
  • Barbecuties
  • Barbie-Cues
  • Barbies on the Barbie
  • Grillin’ Girlies
  • Grill Grrls
  • Pit ****es
  • BBQ ****ez
  • Fur Burger: We Like ‘Em Juicy, Pink, and Bloody
  • Pink Taco Grilldoes
  • Grillinatrix Central
  • Marinaidens
  • The Society for Sbumy Sausage Swallowers
  • The Grillo Pad
  • Propane Dames
  • Backyard Babes
  • Chiques with Briques
  • The Lighter Lbumes
  • Flambé Fiancées

Good luck! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!