Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Customer: I see you have switched to a new factory. I have not liked the production quality of said factory in the past, and I have some concerns about your upcoming product.

Salesperson: What? Are you stupid? Can you read? How dare you, the consumer, question our decision! You’ll take our word for it and cheerfully hand us your money when our product is ready!

That may be your intent, but it’s really coming off more like:

Customer: I would like to retain your legal services, but before I do, I would like to review the resumes for all paralegals and admin bumistants.

Lawyer: Wait, what? I’m the one representing you and I’m the one they all have to go through. I’ve been in practice for years and you should be able to trust me to hire a staff that isn’t going to tank my clients.

Paralegals and admins: This bumhole isn’t paying our salaries… we owe nothing to him. So hey boss, what do you want us to do?

The creative team is working for JB. He’s not going to put anything in the game that he doesn’t think will fit well. Obviously you’re still here, so there has to have been something keeping you around… the quality of the game can only go two directions: 1) same standard writing that’s always been here or 2) it gets funnier. At worst, JB picks things that he would/could have come up with anyway… at best, something comes out of the team that makes everyon laugh like hell and the game gets better. There’s no down here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!