Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

HuGGleS4EVer-
YoNE

Avatar: 11164 2010-02-17 20:44:46 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Samildanach Posted:

C) A joke based on being bumhurt about another player, appealing to people whose ideas haven’t been funny enough to beat out that player, nix’d by people who’re known for writing funny stuff, not fine

But some of us voted for it because we thought it was well-written and funny. I don’t actualy have any issue with Bashy winning loads at all. I like most of his forum ideas hence I voted for them.

Whether pulling it or not was the right call, I don’t know. But I see the logic behind it just fine, and if JB thinks it’s a go-nowhere idea, I can trust his judgment, because he’s done work that convinces me he has a good sense of humor.

Sometimes forums win I don’t find funny. But what you’re saying here I don’t really have a problem with. JB vetoed it because it didn’t suit his personal sense of humour. And he gets the power to do that because he works for CZ and hence can stamp his personal preferences on the game. Fine. Can we just stop pretending there’s any more to it than that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!