Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

I’ve actually had every flavor of 5 except for Flare.

Elixir – Sweet and tasty, and fairly long lasting for a sweet gum. Won’t make your breath desirable, but it’ll keep you from biting your fingernails. Fun fact, the stick is pink but when you chew the gum and spit it out, the gum is white after.

Cobalt – Your basic peppermint gum. Strong, abrasive, sure to overpower the stench of anything you could have possibly eaten, while making your breath strong enough that people who stand near you while you talk can tell what flavor youre chewing.

Lush – While the gum tastes remarkably like oranges, the flavor doesn’t last long. The most offsetting thing for me, however, was the peculiar texture of the gum. While all other 5 gums are like regular stick gum, Lush felt more fibrous in nature, as if the stick were crunching ever so slightly on the first few chews.

Rain – Obvious spearmint. For those who need all the breath correction of peppermint but actually someone to enjoy being close to them and not dying in the fumes of their breath. I found this to be the longest lasting of the flavors I have tried.

Flare – Don’t know yet!

Solstice – GROSS GROSS ****ING GROSS This is the **** that extra and eclipse put out ‘polar ice’ just a really awkward mint flavor that is strong to the point of socially awkward.

And if you’re curious, my absolute favorite gum is Stride Sweet Cinnamon

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!