Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Odalisque Posted:

Those who do have a great eye for comedy can help the others mold a mediocre idea into something great. Or in some cases shoot the idea down entirely. I was unsure of some of the people at first as well, but after seeing what is going on in that forum I have complete faith in all of us.

Plus, there are plenty of other things for us to do, it’s not entirely about comedy writing.

And if that isn’t enough, PhineasPoe posts a brilliant, new idea every thirty seconds or so, giving us an endless supply of hilarity to work with.

So don’t fret mr. leetlol

Well, I trust your word more than others, but I’d still like to see something from the “winners.” I’m not sure how posting examples of the team’s work wouldn’t be helpful. It’s something I’d like to see.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!