Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I think we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves.

If you want to know what the applicants were judged on, just read the application requirements in the original Apprentice thread.

Said post also contains Crotch Zombie’s bumurance that we won’t publish any content that doesn’t live up to our standards.

I did read it and I am not at all bumured by it. It doesn’t change the fact that I don’t find many of those players humorous or that you’ve happily approved things like the FalconFour mission in the past, which was so boring I just clicked through it as fast as I could.

There’s a few people on there that I have complete faith in, and the rest I either am unsure of or I think they have no possibility of producing something I’d find comical. I doubt that most of our (completely non-trolling) remaining community will speak up about any doubts they have, so I’m doing it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!