Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I’d rather not publish a Bashy-bashing forum. Inside jokes are lame. Do you really want to go through this, or can I bury them?

Besides, one of them has a typo in the title. Log in to see images!

You have no idea how horrified I was when I saw this. Absolutely mortified. Based on… past events, I’m sure you can imagine, JB.

Anyway, the forums are gone and I don’t mind. Whoever it was in this thread who said it was unfair “to remove the anti-Bashy forums so Bashy can win” gets a big laugh from me. I actually have ZERO chance now, because I used up all my submissions only to have everyone mbum-downvote every single forum in the game, which is going to solve NOTHING and only makes the point of “I sure am angry!”

The only thing that happened this week is that a ton of good submissions got nuked for all the wrong reasons. Not just mine, but many other good ones I saw. Few peoplec an absorb having their entire buildr score’s worth of entries auto-nuked.

If you cannot win, just try harder. Trying to kneecap everyone out of protest will not work, and I guarantee you it will not work on *me.* I win because I know what I’m doing and I see opportunities and trends. I’m not afraid to butcher my list of entries and start anew if I’m not getting results. It’s not hard. Yet it’s enough to win.

You all can do better, and you all can win. All you have to do is put the effort that was just displayed in hatred and protest into creativity and mbum-appeal. You’ll do fine.

—Bashy

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!