Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Evecharm Posted:

Well doing things like this seem to be the only way to get enough attention to “fix” something. It’s actually p. cool that the community can actually up and revolt like this

Samildanach Posted:

I’m highlighting a really important part of your post, for reference. It’s inane to think that the CZ staff aren’t aware of the problems players **** about every day, and thinking over fixes. This kind of “revolt” is just an attempt to hijack the agenda. “I want Itembuildr fixed now, so I’ll make a big stink about it instead of waiting for a good solution! Everything else be damned!”

Since different players are going to **** about different things, giving in turns every change into a war of whiners, where you reward the people who’re acting the worst and causing the most trouble. Meanwhile, whatever the people who created the game you’re playing wanted to do next is on hold indefinitely, schedules are screwed… So the game stagnates while quick fixes get thrown in, and people find ways to complain about the fixes, while also ****ing about Ep3 being delayed, or what have you.

Meanwhile, if CZ has been working on a fix ever since the problem was first discussed, and they roll it out any time now, the people who were intentionally disrupting the game will go “Look! We were right! We made them fix it! We had to do this to get their attention!

TL;DR: Appearances can be deceiving, and even if you’re being disruptive for a “noble goal”, you’re still being disruptive.

Ok your trying to blame me for what the community does here. I’m not trying to push any fixes for my own personal gain, I’m explaining why the hell 30-50 people would upvote an item like “fix itembuildr tatto” instead of a real item, which after a hour there weren’t any left. heck “ET is a fabulous person Humping male reproductive organ Bishop” was a runner up.

The community as a average mind frame of a 10 year old, like the whole rest of the internet. Hey I’ll even admittedly say if CZ does do a fix on itembuildr people will still whine about it.

EVECHARM edited this message on 05/18/2009 9:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!