Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Hey look! A dumb post!

Bashy Bashers is a plain funny forum, it will be easy and fun to write for.

The tattoo? It’s a long standing problem, just sit back and have your laughs. You are acting “a little upset” by bothering to write all of this when you could of just downvoted and went on.

Hey, look! An opinion I have no reason to care about!

Bashy Bashers is a weak in-joke. It’s a gag that’ll play out and get dull mighty fast. I’m not looking forward to trying to come up with a score of ideas for it. Guess that’ll be the week to try creating my own forums for a change.

And, frankly, if some bumhurt users can complain about buildr in a way that actually makes buildr less fun and useful, I think I’m within my rights to respond to someone else’s post on the topic with my thoughts about it in a forum they don’t even have to visit. The post is long specifically because I don’t feel like bothering to edit my thoughts into something concise. Brevity takes more effort for me than being longwinded.

I know the sort of people who pull this **** aren’t going to stop just because someone explains that it’s annoying, but they can vent in their disruptive way, and I’ll vent in my non-disruptive way, and everyone can go home feeling smug and superior. Deal?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!