Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Escher Posted:

I’m sorry – which other forums were Pimptastic’s? Because I’ve checked the list, and God Hates Facts is the first one she won with.

Also, which Klans are providing voting blocs? Any proof? Or is this just “wah-wah-wah my forums don’t win so winners must be CHEATING!!!!1!!”? Because it really sounds like the latter.

I do think some of the complaints are sour grapes. Personally, though, I don’t so much care that mine get voted down- it’s not like my **** doesn’t stink like everyone else- but I hate seeing tons of really, really good submissions that aren’t mine getting immediately -5ed.

I’m more talking about regular submissions, not forum ideas- for the most part I think the forum idea voting has been fair. (Mine have gotten shredded, but hey, you win some, you lose some. Log in to see images! )

I think there definitely is a lot of blind downvoting going on, though- I’ve seen plenty of ideas, mine and otherwise, that even if they weren’t stellar, really shouldn’t have murdered within 15 seconds of submission.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!