Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Cry much?

The bashy forum is reasonably funny. So I upvoted it, just as I upvoted Fran is Fat back then.

Ms **** Posted:

Why is Bashy still around anyway? I mean, c’mon. His ideas are not always rubbish, but I hardly believe he manages to win 9 out of 10 times by wit alone. He’s obviously got some kind of backing, and it’s ruining the fun for everyone else.

His ideas aren’t that bad at all, and despite me having no affiliation with bod i’m getting a bit bored of people bumuming that board of directors are klanvoting forums (because that is what you are saying) so unless you can prove this (which you can’t) or somehow rules are implemented to stop you from voting for your klanmates subs (which I think would be dumb), then Bashy will keep winning since he is coming up with good ideas.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!