Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Inconnu Posted:

This is amasing. I see now that “Many FWZ players have lost their dignity” warning makes sense after all.

Look at yourself. You’re a Friend of Forumwarz: Platinum and still doing your pretty poor best to get those coveted 4BP?

Is this horribly distorted Trout cut your idea of zombie or just a witty attempt to match that goddamn 25% rule? Are these lame fonts with a 80s style pseudo-3D your idea of a box cover? You’ve never heard that making a 364x660 gif isn’t a good idea after all? Furthermore, with a sixty-freaking-seconds delay? Is this a billboard or what? Finally are you aware that submission period is over?

I was willing to share BP with KJ in case I win because her entry is really good and she was nice and didn’t went ****ing and whining all around. If you only could do the same and honestly go ahead and say “guys, sorry, I ****ed up my entry, so maybe I deserve at least your appreciation” – that’d be ok. But you didn’t.

To be ever more pathetic, you should probably make a side contest, offering 2 BP for voting your entry. You disappointed me so much.

Disclaimer: The OP didn’t mention specifically that this thread is trolling-free so I bumume the opposite.

And now I address this as “not a mod”...

damn.. that was awfully venomous for a short post about how it was originally presented.

imo, you’re pretty lucky people can’t change votes in a poll…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!