Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

NawtyFish Posted:

think they still have Max Strength Tussin, it’s just OTC now because of people abusing it.

And acid does wind up leaving residue in the base of your spine, although aside from flashbacks I don’t think it really does anything.

Pretty much every HWBR or Morning Glory seed you get without going wholesale in America is coated in cyanide to “keep animals from eating them.”

SRSLY THOUGH, Vince is right about the whole “life experience” thing. Ultimately, it’s not the way you word things, or what infallible rhetorical arguments you can post on teh intarwebs, but what you’ve been through that matters when it’s all over.

it’s not cyanide, it’s a fungicide called captan. it’s supposed to keep fungus from killing the seeds, but it also serves to keep people from eating them due to the fact that it can cause nausea and vomiting. and by OTC, i think you mean behind-the-counter since any medicine/drug you can buy without a prescription is OTC, just some are on the shelves and some are behind the pharmacist’s counter and have to be asked for.

other than that, you’re spot-on.

BirdofPrey Posted:

could you elaborate on this personal experience? Everything i have ever read about LSD contradicts it having any negative effect on the spine. The only possible negative long-term effects i know of is HPPD, which is generally the result of very frequent use or a very high dose. (HPPD is a possibility with mushrooms too, by the way.)

i think what he means isn’t the storing of LSD in the spine, rather that it can cause an unpleasant feeling in your spine, usually during the coming down period. friends of mine have experienced that, though i haven’t personally.

finale Posted:

You’re going to have trouble finding folks who do better on an IQ test while high on just about anything, with the possible exception of those with other longstanding psych issues. You’ll have a great difficulty giving a rational account of better thinking for someone whose dopamine and seratonin systems are out of whack.

i’ve never taken an IQ test, but i can attest that a friend and i who were in the same english clbum and were the only students who would go to that clbum stoned on a regular basis were the ones who were getting the highest grades. so really, it’s situational, not all stoners are idiots and not everyone who’s straight edge is smart. silly blanket-generalizations….

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/30/2008 5:06PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!