Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

BirdofPrey Posted:

Also note that i think that ideally, a person should do mushrooms/acid very infrequently, like, at most once a year. Frequent use is just masturbatory and really amounts to just pushing that bumon again and again. I would also mention that if you have never listened to music while tripping, your life is not as complete as someone who has.

You’re entire post was serious 3pic win Prey.

Speaking as a purveyor and connoisseur of the lysergic tastes in life, I too have found it to not only be a completely wonderful experience but as scientific studies have proved on multiple occasions, those under the influence of psycho-active drugs are prone to alter their everyday thinking, for the better might I add.

While its been years since Ive actually tuned in, turned on, and dropped out, I still find myself having a “mushroom slice” of pizza every once in a while. Acid’s biggest reflux is what it does to the spine due to the chemicals (that and its a smaller dose of cyanide by property not even including what its “cut” with).

However when talking about natural psychedelic inducing drugs like peyote and mushrooms and opium (to lesser extents) I really have to question what is the harm in the drug?

There are obvious arguments like “please don’t drive your car at 90 mph on the freeway while tripping on 2 bumons and an eighth”, but then again the people that would do that aren’t sensible or responsible to begin with.

Native Americans have been using “said” drugs for hundreds of years. They used them to help clear their mind and alter their point of thinking in order to discover new ideas and progress as a tribe.

I really don’t buy into all of this “straight edge” garbage. I’m sorry but I can’t. I don’t buy that someone is “better” than me because they choose not to partake in life experiences. IMO that makes you worse off than me… and a bit of a woman's genitals. (no-homo)

But I am only talking about the casual user. Obviously anyone that abuses any substance food, coffee, beer, rectal thrusting… they’re obviously going to suffer from some sort of repercussion.

Turn On

Tune In

&

Drop Out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!