Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Techno Phoebe Posted:

I think religion should be a mandatory clbum when you are young! In addition, all religions should be taught so everyone can learn about them in a hate free environment! Then everyone can make their own decision on what to believe and stop fighting. All people have to do is make a mandatory clbum in 1st grade! People could decide to believe or not! What do you think?

No human has enough life experience to choose a religion for themselves in the first grade, though I do agree that it is good to learn about different religions, however I live in the USA and is is illegal here for the government to make a clbum about religion mandatory, only private schools can do that. Also, it is actually against many regions to not indoctrinate your children into it as early as possible, meaning you would have to change those religions to make this viable.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!