Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

underscorewas Posted:

I re-read it and the higher buildr scores due have an advantage, but its the advantage that forumbuildr gives them. But there is a cap of 10 per week and 50 being the max for the contest.

Well if you want to get technical you CAN earn up to thirteen points a week. But you have to get our forum selected, win both logo and style (which are worth 3 apiece for the record), and get two other entries. The odds of that happening are pretty low and anybody ho can pull that off will have most definitely earned 13 points.

Yes I admit this does, in fact, give an advantage to people with more submissions, but in fairness you can get the full score with the starting 7 submissions.

Also I forgot to mention that any illegal manipulation of voing will be noted and duly dealt with with extreme prejudice Log in to see images! dobnits edited this message on 05/07/2009 1:34AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!