Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Funcdizzi

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Camwhore

Master of Sex and Voodoo

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

YOUR POSTS ARE FILLED WITH CONTRADICTIONS

FIRST YOU SAY YOUR CONTINUED REFERENCES TO MILO ARE BECAUSE IT’S EASY TO DO SO

THEN YOU MAKE THE LOGICAL LEAP THAT SHE ISN’T WORTHY OF YOUR RESPECT AND ISNT WORTH REPLYING TO

MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND DECIDE WHICH PATH YOU’RE GOING TO TAKE AND FINISH THE POEM, YOU RAMBLING ROBERT FROST OF fabulous personRY

p.s. your terrible logic and failed attempts at insults demean you enough as it is. you may think you’re better because you’re able to pack your posts with cliches in your attempt to flame us, but they will forever lack substance

YOU CAME BACK! Oh how I missed your efforts at flaming! Slapping Milo around like a red-headed stepchild just isn’t the same.

So: Milo is easy to abuse. Far too easy, as I have pointed out. There is no logical leap from that, Milo being an utter waste of my time is in fact the logical conclusion. But that won’t stop me from beating his rosy red bum into a pulp if you’re not here. Log in to see images!

I’m having ever so much fun trolling you. Promise to never leave me again. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!