Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

HunyrgLiekTehWofl Posted:

In a nutshell:

-I want to have the right to own property that is mine, and only mine, if I choose to.

You don’t have that now. But the reality is in a Communist government your “greed” wouldn’t exist.

-I want to have the right to be independent from any regular member of the society, and to have nobody be dependent on me, if I choose to.

Once again proof of a greedy sentiment. You would rather other people suffer for your own gratifications by not being a part of the environment rather than actually helping your fellow man. Funny, when this debate first started you were questioning my humanity. Now it is “I” who question yours.

-I want to have the right to get paid proportionally to the amount of work I do

So basically you would rather people be beneath you because of the job they do rather than stand beside you equal. You would be leading people to believe that a doctor deserves more compensation than a garbageman. Well trust me when I say a city without garbageman would be a very very horrible place indeed.

Your career path is your choice. Not your privilege. If you want to be a doctor? Be a doctor. If you want to be an designer? Be a designer. If you want to be a garbageman? Be one.

No one tells you what you can and cannot do. After all you cannot force love. Whether its love of your profession or love of your people.

-I want to think, speak, read and listen to whatever I want.

LOL> Thats Stalin you’re thinking of. He was the master of propaganda and unfortunately McCarthy made people like “you” believe that is all that Communism was/is about.

For the record any self-respecting follower of Communism spits on the hole where Stalin was dumped.

-I want to be able to do things that can be potentially dangerous to me, as long as I’m aware of the consequences. I don’t want the government to ben them because of ill-concieved care.

I dont understand what your getting at. You want to jump off a bridge or something without the government watching? Log in to see images!

And the communism aims to take all, or almost all of these rights from me. How could I be NOT opposed to it, if it diminishes Freedom?

Well if you have thoroughly read everything Ive posted, I hope I have changed your mind about it. I hope I have helped clear up alot of the myths and “bull****” that people have fed you over the years. Feel free to ask more.

I enjoy correcting people.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!