Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

HunyrgLiekTehWofl Posted:

I’d like You to be more specific on the “understand” part, because right now I’m getting a very unsettling feeling that you don’t mind killing hundreds of thousands of people if they happen to not support your point of view.

My advice: get off the internet. Seriously, no wonder you’re getting bitter thoughts about humanity if you’re reading flamewars. Also, the idea of degradation of society is probably as old as any society. The very fact that humans are still out there proves that it’s not that bad.

HAHAHA!~ That last line leads me to believe that you would support war as a means of population control.

Make no mistake, my moral beliefs in Communism are not a teeny emo’s fad of the week. I’ve been in full support of “neo-Communism” for over 14 years and have been apart of various rallies and petitions in the Chicago-land area from anti-war to charity work for the poor.

As for the religious point in my first part, I do apologize. After re-reading it, it seemed HIGHLY insensitive coming from an uneducated point of view. Religious power was a different structure and hold back then. Perhaps not as barbaric as that of the medieval ages but still just as definitive with their ABSOLUTE control. The people were poor and the Church continued to squeeze them for more financially, physically, everything… you name it.

While I thought my post made it pretty clear that I do not ADVOCATE or personally believe that the slaughter of thousands is the answer for ANY condition, I do feel that I understand (to the best that I possibly can) why Lenin chose to do such.

And just for the record Lenin’s guilt practically killed him.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!