Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

• We have been asking for a long time to separate RP and Non-RP in the “Most recent posts” box. While you did do this, you actually ended up doubling the real problem instead of fixing it: Now Non-RP is cluttered with just as many contest threads, which was the main complaint, and RP is now cluttered with Anon threads. Unsurprisingly, the Anon threads are even worse content-wise than the old RP threads.
  • I do not know why the klan forums can’t be listed on the RP thread side. It is also misleading to list the FoW and CoS under Non-RP, as most of them were RP and they may contain non-worksafe materials.
  • I personally feel this is the most important aspect of this highly critical and well thought out post. I would also like to at least disable contest and anon threads in active topics.

Internet Delay Chat
    Have fun playing!
    To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!