Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

- I think I received at least a few days for my first ban.

48 hours exactly, according to the record. Your second offense was right at 3.5 days.

– I am specifically referring to Fingerz’ 8 hour ban for a Hitler thread in Non-RP. While I, and most probably Unknown Comic, did not sincerely mean “Woohoo a bunch of children died! I’m so happy!” with that post, she is one of the people on this site whose racism I would consider genuine because it is so constant. I would never buy this, for example: Log in to see images! It was also not her first ban, therefore 8 hours seemed ridiculous to many.

I will include this concern and example into our discussion regarding bannable offenses & ban-lengths.

The bans were done all at the same time and hers made no sense in the context of McB’s recent post about ban lengths.

I did not actually think *I* was being treated unfairly because of my prior record, which is why I did not write to ET to protest. It’s just that there are inconsistencies and the mods that issue the bans never explain themselves.

I have to disagree with you about ‘Mods never explaining themselves.’ The messages that are included with a ban (which we keep record of) almost always have a very direct explanation as to why the ban occurred.

As far as inconsistencies, we are addressing that. There are pros & cons on both sides of the ‘publicly displayed ban lengths’ issue, and we’re discussing which way to go on that issue.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!